Tira Harney Clay, CEO
35+ plus years of combined senior leadership experience in higher education (colleges and universities), training & development, behavioral medicine, and health & wellness arena.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Training & Development
- Leadership Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Strategic Planning
- P&L Budgeting/Forecasting
- Business Operations
- Organizational Change
- Course/Curriculum Development
- Human Resources Management
Delivers Excellence and Quality of operations for organizations and institutions.
- Managed multiple campuses and regions in excess of $25 to +$50M annual revenues
- Provides strong facilitation and group management skills.
- Develops and refines the development of tools and documents for use in the assessment revision and development process to include: interview guides, technical reports, internal communications, SME instructions and protocols.
- Develops, implements, assesses programs and services to propel and improve overall organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Directs overall execution of critical business improvements for optimum efficiency, effectiveness and reduction of costs.
- Achieves accreditation excellence and quality standards for colleges and universities.
- Transitioned numerous colleges through the accreditation process with zero to minimal findings.
- Provides specialized Instructional
- Design and Curriculum Development based upon targeted needs of an organization.